Tuesday, January 6, 2009

10 Thing that represent me ??? Moew!! that right ...



ERm ... 1sT thing in my head that can represent me is clover leaf

because I love peace & friendship between everyone that I

" C A R E "




The 2nd thing that can represent me was this Old Coin 0.0

Actually I am a person that ritual thinking but

I'm valuable...LOLX Kidding only


3Rd Stone that can represent me , ya I quiet stubborn =.=

Born to be 'starburn' like that Blame Who??

A. mum B. dad C.God D.ME


4th .. banana can represent me ... haha because i'm a Half

banana that mean the skin was chinese and inside was

erM... i don't know.... White skin ???



5th So Called " Shy grass " , ya I'm shy when i speak to

people that i not really known. Yiks !!

6th Thing that can represent me were glass

because of i could easily let people hurt my feeling ...haiz


the 7th thing that can represent myself is abacus,

because i like any done in step by step so that it will done

perfectly !!!@@

No.8 thing were Vase , it show that " may see but

cannot touch ", the more you touch you will feel

pain !!! hahah (beware!!Once broken consider sold)


9th thing that represent myself were an empty paper

i am so clear and fresh... ( that mean i know nothing =.=)

between the time at here i need to fullfilled this paper.

The Final thing that represent me were Rum ( Wine )

the Longer your know about me the better understanding

between your and me ... LOLx








1 Comments:

Blogger tart said...

cool!!!

January 7, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home